Jeannine Clontz, president of Accurate Business Services has owned her own successful business for eight years and has a passion for business ethics. Clontz holds many industry specific certifications and designations, and served as the President of the International Virtual Assistants Association (www.ivaa.org) while writing this book.
An avid volunteer and mentor, Clontz has received numerous awards including the 2001 Bill Williams’ Business Person of the Year Award; 2002 Arnold Kiwanis Distinguished Service Award; 2003 Don Earl Citizen of the Year Award; and was the 2005 Metro St. Louis WCR (Women’s Council of REALTORS) Affiliate of the Year. In addition to her entrepreneurial experience, Clontz brings more than 30-years of corporate experience and knowledge to the pages of Entrepreneurial Freedom – How to Start & Grow A Profitable Virtual Assistance Practice
Jeannine’s passion and research in the area of business ethics has led to a speaking and writing career on the subject. She has written articles on business ethics for the IVAACast in 2003/2004, speaks on business ethics nationwide, and will be releasing her first book on this topic in the coming year.
Her company, Accurate Business Services, was established in August of 1998. Not long after starting her business, Jeannine joined IVAA (International Virtual Assistant Association), one of the organization’s first 30 members.
She is an IVAA CVA (Certified Virtual Assistant), EthicsChecked™, CRESS (Certified Real Estate Support Specialist) , PREVA (Professional Real Estate VA), CRVA (Certified Realtor.com VA), and MVA (Master VA).
Jeannine is a very committed volunteer and supports community activities which include:
- Arnold Chamber of Commerce (3-years on the Board, Vice-President 2001, and President 2002);
- Arnold Kiwanis (Past President; club newsletter 2-years);
- A.N.E.W. (A Network for Empowering Women – Treasurer 2-years, chair of all committees);
- Mentor-Workforce Preparation @ Jefferson Community College (5 years);
- Jefferson College Curriculum Advisory Council 2004, 2005, 2006
- Arnold Optimist Club (Charter Secretary);
- IVAA (International Virtual Assistants Assn.) member 8-years, served on the committee to upgrade the CVA (Certified Virtual Assistant) exam, Bylaws committee 2001 & 2003, and Bylaws Committee Chair 2004, VP, 2004-2005, and served as Board President 2005-2006;
- JOIN-N (Jefferson County Online Information Network) Past Outreach Committee Member;
- Fox Warrior Stadium Club (Past Secretary/Treasurer 3-yrs.);
- OSN (Office Support Network – Past President 2-yrs.);
- Fox and Windsor Elementary Schools Guest Reader Program;
- ESPW (Encouraging, Supporting, Promoting Women)volunteer, VP/President-elect St. Louis Chapter (2005), and President 2006
- NAWBO (National Association of Women Business Owners) Board member (2-years), Chairperson PR Committee;
- eWomenNetwork PR Chair (3-years); and
- Women’s Council of Realtors (WCR) – Board member & Newsletter Chair 2005 & 2006, Board Secretary 2007.